Ways to Give
Donate by credit card via the PayPal link below or make your checks payable to:
Juneau Community Foundation, 350 North Franklin Street, Suite 4, Juneau, AK 99801.
Remember to include your name and address so that you can receive your tax deduction letter.
If you PayPal, then please add 2% to your donation to cover the PayPal transaction.
Getting Started In Giving
Why partner with us?
Tell us what you would like to do in the community and we will help you figure out the best way to accomplish your goal. What are you interested in, passionate about, want to see improved, supported into the future? Do you want to do something now or through your will? We’re here to help you make your giving meaningful, effective and enjoyable. Give us a call.
How we serve you
We strive to provide services and expertise that matter to you by
- Connecting you with organizations that work to make our community a better place
- Addressing immediate and future needs through projects that bring about real change
- Ensuring a vehicle for long term charitable giving
- Finding financially sound solutions that garner the greatest impact from each dollar that you invest
- Handling the vetting, grant processing and reporting so you can focus on your interest
- Offering a variety of community funds for you to choose from. To find out more about the different types of funds at the Foundation click here.
You have options for supporting your community, why choose the Foundation?
- We have deep roots in Juneau and Southeast Alaska and extensive experience with the nonprofit businesses that provide services throughout our community. That means we can assist you with making grants that have the greatest impact.
- We like to get to know you personally. That starts when we meet with you to learn about your charitable giving goals and then help you develop a personalized approach to your philanthropy.
- We offer several types of funds that meet your giving goals, including whether you want to give today or in the future through a planned gift.
- You join a philanthropic team of civic minded citizens whose generosity has resulted in more than $12 million dollars being invested in the community since 2000.
- You can create and name your own charitable fund to support causes you are passionate about.
- You can enjoy the tax advantages and flexibility of grant making to eligible nonprofits, without a required annual payout, public visibility, legal restrictions, reporting and expenses that come with private foundations.
Have a question? Ready to give? Give us a call: 907-523-5450.